Monday 4 November 2013

tgi bed head urban anti-dotes recovery (2) reveiw

 
 
 

I am a little bit of a hair care addict, okay I lied! I am a BIG hair care addict! After years of bleaching, dying, straightening and curling my hair I’m always on the hunt for a product that will give my hair some much needed loving. I’ve tried all different types of shampoos and conditioners to try and bring my hair back to life. The most recent being the tgi bed head urban anti-dotes recovery (2) shampoo and conditioner combo pack. And I have to admit this combo has stolen my heart and I am totally addicted.  I’m actually in shock about how much I love this product! I would of never of gone near it due to the hefty price tag as I’m a drugstore girl at heart and only brought it as I seen it on offer in t x max!
 My hair has never felt healthier or looked glossier. It feels soft, frizz-free and I would even go as far as to say it feels luxurious! It leaves my hair manageable and doesn't weigh it down! The shampoo lathers up beautifully and leaves your hair clean without stripping of your hair colour! The conditioner has a really thick, creamy and silky texture.
 love the packaging, the colour of it is a beautiful dark teal colour! I also love that it’s a pump, which means less wastage of the product (always a good thing, right?)! And to top it all off this product smells AMAZING! It has a super sweet smell that reminds me of skittles and unlike other shampoos and conditions I’ve tried you can smell this in your hair for days after you’ve washed it.
This retails for around £26.50 on feelunique.com, now for a shampoo and conditioner that is pretty pricey especially when compared to hair products you can get in the high-street. However you get two massive bottles (750ml) and you only need a small amount! I brought mine at the end of June and I’m only a third a way through the bottle, you definitely get value for money.
The only bad thing I would say about this product is it took a while for the beautiful effects of the product to start showing!
So if your hair is in need of some loving then I definitely recommend you purchase this, I promise you your hair will thank you for it!
Have you tried any of the bed head products? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. My hair definitely meets the brief- it is frizzy and has so many split ends! :( I would love to get it in better condition but I'm so stingy when it comes to buying shampoos and conditioners because I'm not convinced they make much difference? I've seen these in T K Maxx before and may have to try them out if I see them next time! :) Rachel x

    www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im the same! I hate paying out loads of money for products cause you never know if its going to be worth it or not lol! id def recommend these though, they last for so long and an amazing product so makes you feel better about splashing out :) x

      Delete